4.2.13

IMG_3240


Coat by Hugo Boss / Sweatshirt by me / Trousers by Asos
Vintage shoes and earrings / Clutch by Givenchy


030213-2

IMG_3232

030213-2

030213-3

IMG_3236


A new week has begun and I'm somewhat alive again after a few
intense days of fashion and champagne. It has been absolutely inspiring as always, but
the weather .. holy shit, I've never been so frozen to the bone and a fur could not be my
lifesafer this time. With that in mind, I decided to forget all about warm outerwear and
just go for the perfect look - and why not take it in a different direction?
All black clothing. I always think it's good to challenge yourself and your style with a
look you normally wouldn't go for. That's often when you end up with
something a bit more interesting!


030213-6

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar