26.7.13

260713-1

260713-2

260713-3

260713-4

260713-5

260713-6

260713-7


Dungaree by Asos / T-shirt by COS / Sweatshirt by me / Shoes by Saint Laurent / Necklace by Chanel

While the heat continues the work continues - and that suits me perfect!
I'm all around the city these days preparing clothes for tons of fashion shoots.
Or, trying at least. I actually really love being on the run in a heat like this, but sometimes
it just doesn't work that way. The other day, wearing this relaxed dungaree and
divine vintage Chanel necklace, it felt like there couldn't be no other agenda than
attending a pool party with cold drinks and half-naked dancing people.
So I did! 

Well, now I'm way behind work and off for yet another shoot. Enjoy!


260713-8

3 kommentarer:

  1. I am so excited to find your blog!! As far as I know, you are the third disabled style blogger in the universe. It`s very late over here so I`ll look more tomorrow.

    SvarSlet
  2. Henrik, you look fabulous and your photos have a wonderful editorial quality! I am also a disabled blogger - Charlotte found me several months ago - I am so happy to see another one. Please feel free to come visit me at http://spashionista.com whenever you like ;-)

    Alicia

    SvarSlet